Privacy and data protection
- Information Collected Automatically: When you visit our website, we collect some information about the transactions that you are performing and your use of our website. For example, we automatically collect your IP address for Cybersignals internal use only, which helps us diagnose problems with our server and to manage our website. In addition, we store certain information about your activities on our site, such as the type of Internet browser you use and information "clickstream". If you are a registered customer of Cybersignals, we link this automatically-collected information gathered personal data as detailed in sections below. Cybersignals uses this information to conduct internal research on your interests and to help us better understand your needs and thus keep improving our services.
- Information you send to us: If you choose to share personal information with us, by an email or by filling out a form with personal information and submitting it through our website, Cybersignals will store such personal data. For example, if you register or sign up for a subscription with us, we collect your name, email address, phone number and password as well as your institution address, billing and payment information.
- Information about your transactions: Cybersignals also stores the data on their subscription and purchase and payment history.
- Use and Disclosure of Information: The information we collect about you is used to manage, maintain and improve our website, conducting our business, provide products and services that you request, administer your account, inform you about products and services that may be of interest and customize your online experience. The location information is stored for businesses to provide the location service of users and customers of such trade. By using location services as a client, geographic information or user position is not stored by Points2Pay(Cybersignals) servers. From time to time, to carry out certain functions as fulfilling orders, sending e-mails or marketing, we sometimes hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. These companies have access to the information that is required to perform this tasks, but they are required to keep the information secure and confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to fulfill its contractual requirements with Cybersignals. As part of the normal and necessary process to complete your order, and depending on the payment method you have chosen, Cybersignals may provide personal data to a third company in charge of processing the payment, such as Paypal. Please note that due to limitations of the systems used by some financial institutions, the statement you receive from the issuer of your credit card or your financial institution may show the name of the third company in charge of processing the payment, such as PayPal, instead of or in addition to Cybersignals’ name. We may also share that data with other companies with whom we have marketing agreements. We may provide information, including personal data, we have stored about you in other circumstances as required and allowed by legislation. For example, Cybersignals reserves the right to provide personal data, including account information, when we believe that it is appropriate, to cooperate with any investigation of suspected fraudulent activity to reinforce our Conditions of use, or to protect the rights of both Cybersignals property and third parties. Moreover, there is a possibility that in the future Cybersignals or its capital could be acquired by a third company. There is also a possibility that Cybersignals either associates or acquire another company to continue offering their services as a combined entity. In case this possibility is given, it may be that customer information, including your Personal Information; you transferred to the new business entity as part of Cybersignals’ capital. In that case, we will update this policy privacy so as to reflect any change in terms of ownership or control of your Personal Data.
- Links to products and services offered by third parties: While visiting or using Cybersignals’ website we could offer you the opportunity to purchase products or services. These products and services are offered by independent companies not owned or operated by Cybersignals. If you click on the offers that are submitted they will be automatically redirected you to the website of these other companies, and any information provided in response to the offer will be collected and used by such third parties and not by Cybersignals. The information you provide to a third party and any dealings you have with them will be governed by the policies, privacy, or otherwise, of such third parties.
- Your Choices: We offer a variety of choices or instructions that we can
Indicate regarding how we use and share personal data.
- Cybersignals Press. If you do not wish to receive communications of Cybersignals about products and services that may be of interest to you, simply indicate this in "My Account", selecting "Update My Account" and modify your preferences. You also have the option to be added to our list of e-mail rejection, rejection, rejection calls and sending an email message to the address shown in these lines indicating their preferences. Please be sure to include the following information: name, email, address, number / s and phone in the list or lists you want to be included. Even if you chose to be added to these lists, Cybersignals may continue to contact you via the aforementioned methods for reasons related to your use of our Website, your orders or your account. Li>
- Cancellation of Your Account. If you request cancellation of your Cybersignals account, simply contact our customer support department and create a new event in the system Customer within the option“Support” of our website. Also you can send us your request by writing to the address below expressing your desire to cancel your account. Please note that some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- How to manage your account: In the event that, after registering, you wish to change the name, email address, phone number, password or your preferences for receiving communications, you must Access "My Account" and select " Upgrade My Account ".
- Cybersignals’ address for Written Requests. If you prefer us to contact you by mail, please be sure to include your full name, address, telephone number and specific preferences and send your written requests to the following address:
- Cybersignals, SA de CV – Ibsen 15-404, México DF 11560 México
- Security on our Web Site: Cybersignals has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to assist in protecting your private information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card when you purchase products through our website. When you open an account at Cybersignals you create a password to protect your account information. Passwords are only as strong as you make them: you should select a unique password and remember it. You have the ability to change your password as often as you want by just entering to "My Account" and select "Update My Account". Cybersignals only allows access to your personal information to those who need access to such personal data in order to administer your account, provide or inform you about products and services or to perform maintenance tasks, improve and manage our site web. As regards the derivation of web hosting and other products and services we provide, we could get access to data about our customers or end users. Normally we process and use the information on your behalf under your instructions according to our role as processors of such data.